The Caffè – Pasticceria Cavour 1880, in Bergamo Alta, since 1994 owned by the Cerea family, three Michelin stars with Da Vittorio in Brusaporto, belongs to the chain of “Locali Storici d’Italia” (Historic Places in Italy).
It has always been a meeting point for Bergamo poets gathered in the ancient “Duchy of Pontida” and, thanks to the Upper Bergamo around the Teatro Sociale, historical reference point for artists including Tieri, Lionello, De Filippo and the master Gavazzeni, for cite the most recent.
A café with a Viennese flavor, with ancient frescoes and friezes from the late nineteenth century, on whose buffet the tradition of Da Vittorio’s Master Pastry Chefs reigns.
Don’t miss the famous Sunday brunch.
Credit Pics @ Fabrizio Pato Donati
Via Gombito, 7, 24129 Bergamo – Italy
Phone: 035 243418